The Adventures of Sunshine & Peanut

Thursday, December 15, 2011

That Thing You Do

Oh my little Benjamin. While I can't express how appreciative I am that you are now sleeping from 8:30 p.m. until about 5:30 a.m. I would be even more appreciative if you could just sleep maybe like 45 minutes longer o.k. Well, at that magical (albeit) early hour there is this thing that you do. After you have eaten you start to get sleepy again and I know I should get back up and put you back in your bed, but, some days I just don't and those are the best days. See, you do this thing, this wonderful little thing that I love. Just as you are falling asleep you always reach out and grab my hand or my arm and then you finally give in and go back to sleep. Some days you even reach out and put your tiny little hand on my cheek. Most of the time I fall back asleep too and Daddy finds us fast asleep holding hands when he comes back from the gym to get ready for work. I just wanted you to know that I love that moment and I know when you get bigger I will remember it but you might not, thank you for those moments.
Love Always,
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment